Thursday, September 10, 2009

6-8 combo

I think I have finally figured it out! Abby is a 6-8 combo girl! By that, I simply mean she eats about 6 oz of formula (we bottle feed at night to ensure the most amount of eating before bed) and has been sleeping about 8 hours a night this week. I know.... CRAZY! She is only 5 weeks old. It's crazy she is eating 6 oz (when only a few weeks ago 2 oz would fill her up) AND sleeping between 6-8 hour stretches at a time. Thomas certainly did not do this at her age. Of course, that was kid #1 and looking back, maybe I didn't know very much. I'm attributing her earlier wake-ups to not being "full" when she went to bed. Huh? Why didn't someone slap me and tell me to fill her up???? Anyway - having a well fed baby, a well rested Mommy & a happy little brother all makes for a good household!

Doing his duty - a quick pic of Thomas after he filled up Ziggy's food bowl with dog food and a little bit of the leftovers from dinner.


No comments: