Saturday, September 12, 2009

What is she thinking?

I really wish I knew. I wonder what she is thinking about... especially in these pictures. It's really hard to get some good pictures of Abby each day 1) because I'm the only one operating the camera in the house 2) she is an infant so she can't roll over, sit, crawl or even stand by herself... thus presenting an issue because she needs me and 3) she hasn't learned to "love" the camera yet like her big brother has. So, today I was able to catch a few good ones throughout the day - ENJOY!





Yes... she is cooing & giggling! It was so hilarious!
Abby has really become alert in the last week or so. Not only is she staying awake a lot longer, but she loves to look around. She would much rather be sitting up and able to see "what's up" compared to laying down and just staring at the ceiling. Like I said earlier, the cooing has begun and it is wonderful. I noticed the other day when I was bathing her that she is starting to get some chunky rolls in her thighs too - I expected that with how much weight she has gained. We have also started to wear size 0-3 month clothes and not just newborn (NB) ones. Dare I say this but... our little girl is growing up! Ha-ha!

No comments: