Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

We had hoped to make it over to Grannie & Poppie's house today to swim in the pool, but that just didn't happen. Instead, we set up our own "pool paradise" in the backyard and made the best of this Labor Day. Thank goodness we did this in the late morning because by 1pm the rain and storms were here and playing outside was a lost cause.

Notice the hose in Thomas' hand - this became the weapon of choice against me as I played in the pool with him.
At this point we have strategically placed the hose so he is running through the sprinkler and loving it! Matter of fact, I'm thinking that by next summer when he is 3 years old, we will need to invest in a Slip-N-Slide and we can make Daddy play with him on that! Good times!




Mommy & Thomas
Earlier this morning, as Thomas & I took Ziggy on a walk, we came across a lawn decoration on a nearby neighborhood house. Thomas casually got off of his bike and walked over to this and proceeded to inquiry about "him." It just cracked me up that Thomas would ask, "Ma-ma... what it dat?" What do you say?
A second later, Thomas was leaning over as if he was having a conversation with his new friend. These things just crack me up. Thank goodness I have my cell phone with me and can take pictures of moments like this.

No comments: