Marilyn is 1.5 years old going on 15.
She wants to do everything Thomas & Abby do.
She wants everything that Thomas & Abby have.
Same cup. Same plate. Same snack.
You get the idea.
My last baby is growing up way too fast.
I'm sure I'm going to say that many times in the coming years when she gets to elementary school.
Oh goodness... I'm gonna blink and Marilyn, Abby & Thomas will all be in school together.
Life is going too fast.
I did not authorize this at all.
weight - 24.7 lbs (52nd percentile)
height - 31.8 inches (47th percentile)
- this whole business of wanting to walk down the stairs while holding the railing and stepping down one stair at a time is scary business for your mama. Couldn't you just keep sliding on your belly or your butt?
- you sure do love books. You would gladly have us read 5, 10 and even 15 books to you each night at bedtime. For time constraints though, we've had to cap that at 3.
- you are so expressive... talking and babbling on so much. Recognizable words include mama, daddy, doggy, juice, down, no, yeah, moo, baa, hot, ah-oh.
- your sign language includes "more", "please" and "eat."
- you love to run, chase, bounce, and climb. And oh do you love my high kitchen table chairs!
- One of your most favorite things to do (with Daddy gone) is to Skype with him. You know the exact sound of the Skype "ringing" sound and you always comes running from anywhere else in the house when Brian and I are calling each other.
- You are still a rock star sleeper... good for 12-13 hours of solid sleep each night + 2 hour nap during the day. No wonder you have so much energy, right?
- you are still a snuggle bug and love to sit in mommy or daddy's lap or drape yourself in our arms when we carry you.
- 12 teeth fill your mouth... and more are coming in as we speak!
- a Cheerio & Fruit Loops lover you are for sure.
- Favorite foods include mac & cheese, pizza, any kind of noodles/sauce, grapes, bananas, PB&J sandwich and her sippy cup of milk!