Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cucumber Melon Boy

This evening was all about exercising and sweating - and it wasn't Thomas doing all of it - it was me! He decided that this would be his new mode of transportation around the backyard, but he needed a motor to make him go. Yeap - you guessed it. I was to be the motor. I huntched over and began pushing him (at a pretty moderate speed I might add) around the entire backyard as he laughed and squeeled with delight. I got done and my legs were on fire and my lungs thought that I had just ran a 5K - damn I'm out of shape! After one lap I needed water! Needless to say, with Thomas heading back to school this week, the plan is to begin an exercise routine while Abby naps - wish me luck with getting MY body & endurance back after having this baby!

Thomas did need a bath tonight so we decided to make it a bubble bath in Mommy & Daddy's BIG tub! This is only the 2nd time he has used it and he LOVES it... it's like a swimming pool for him. Anyway, I have run out of his bubble bath so his only option was to have a "Cucumber Melon" bubble bath. I'm going to try and make sure my son grows up as a strong, independant, smart, caring young man who isn't afraid of a little feminine smell! I hope his Daddy doesn't mind... he-he!
Enjoying all the bubbles!
"Fill it up Mommy!"
My Cucumber Melon Boy!

No comments: