Saturday, September 12, 2009

Actor?

You are looking at a pretty happy camper in this picture. Thomas & I stopped at McDonalds yesterday after I had to bring him to the doctor's office for an immunization that was past due (a copy of his updated shot records needed to be turned into school). Poor guy had to get a shot right in the leg and there were quite a bit of tears because of that. Don't worry - I held him and loved on him afterwards and tried my best to comfort him. As always, when we left the doctor's office, he was given a lollipop by the staff. I promised him "ice cream" (aka: milkshake) for being such a big boy and doing so well. That brings us to this picture. He looks fine, doesn't he? Sure - he kept pointing to his bandaid where he got the shot and I'm sure it was tender, but he seemed to be handling it just fine. That is until we arrived at Grannie & Poppie's house...
... OH did he turn on the acting skills!!!! You would have thought he was shot in the leg with a bullet... he immediately started to cry and point to his leg. He insisted that they carry him EVERYWHERE (which they gladly & happily did)! As you can see by the following pictures, he even thought the shorts he was wearing was rubbing too hard on his "boo-boo" and needed to take them off. OH MY GOSH... the drama & acting this boy did was unbelievable. He totally milked his grandparents for every bit of sympathy he could. I just rolled my eyes and told them all that when we got home, reality would hit and I'm SURE you would be fine.
The boo-boo
Here is Poppie and him eating snacks, getting snuggy and watching the movie "CARS" together. I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that Thomas has his grandparents wrapped around his finger!!


No comments: