Sunday, September 6, 2009

Easy Peesy Sunday Morning

As my crew woke up this Sunday morning, I couldn't help but take some pictures. This is my bright-eyed little girl who was wide awake at 6:30 ready to start the day. Matter of fact, we sent this picture to Daddy just to say "Good Morning and I love you Daddy!"
We also took our first tubby bath! Up until now, we have just been doing sponge baths every other day. Abby was pretty mellow in the bath - just like her big brother always was.
Once Abby went down for her morning nap (after a feeding and her bath), Thomas and I sat out back and enjoyed the morning "coloring" on his AquaDoodle. He got some extra coloring sets of Cars, Thomas the Train and Elmo recently, and as you can tell - he is very serious about his coloring. He loves this thing; Mommy loves it too because there is absolutely NO mess... just water!




No comments: