Thursday, September 3, 2009

Slow & easy-going week

With it just me & the kids at home starting this week, it has been a slow & easy-going one. I've tried not to run around too much and just enjoy the two of them at home with me. Of course, when you aren't busy, your mind tends to wander. Of course, mine kept thinking about Brian and missing him, but I know that is natural and things are getting easier day-by-day.

Yesterday morning Thomas & I enjoyed breakfast out on the back porch while Abby took her morning nap. There was a great breeze, the birds were enjoying the morning bath in our sprinklers and the sun was shining. Good start to the day!

Abby & Thomas (he loves to sit next to her and sneek her kisses)
Is this really a smile? Mommy would like to think so! Not sure who she looks like yet - Mommy or Daddy - but what I do know is she has light brown hair (Mommy trait) and blue, blue eyes (Mommy trait)! Maybe this child will actually look like me instead of looking like a mini version of Daddy!

No comments: