Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sit & Go

By that I mean, "Sit down on the potty and go pee-pee!!" Look closely at one of Thomas daily reports from school this week - do you see it? Yeap - he went potty 3x this week at school! Holy Crap am I excited. Holy Crap that also means I need to start initiating things at home too so that I can be consistent with Ms. Amy at school. One of my goals is to have Thomas potty trained by the time Brian returns home. I guess the "potty light" just turned green.... GO, GO, GO!
Here are the different potties - a big one like the one we have in our bathrooms, which are also the same size as the ones they have at school (only those are a tad bit shorter)...
... or the training potty we have had since January. Difference is Thomas can sit comfortably and look at books on this potty, whereas with the big potty he is holding himself up so as to not fall into the potty. Not sure which one I should have him use???? Oh well, maybe he will tell me.


No comments: