Thursday, January 6, 2011

Old School Girl

There is no doubt... I'm old school.  Despite the fact that I have an iPhone, maintain a blog, take online classes for my M.Ed and are very reliant/versed with computer technology - I do not and will not use all the techie planners/calendars that are associated with all of this fancy tech gear.  I'm the kind of organized person who needs to have my hands on the type of calendar/planner that I can write on, highlight in, scratch out, draw arrows, and make lists on.  To me - it just wouldn't be the same - or effective for me if I didn't have my personal planner or my lesson/school planner.  So until otherwise,
I will continue to be an old school girl.

2 comments:

Danifred said...

Me too! Me too! I love my lists, calendars and planners. LOVE THEM!

Kady said...

I totally agree!