Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"Abs"

One of many nicknames so far! Abbigail has already earned herself several names such as: Abby (because that is what Thomas says), Abbygirl, Abs, Abbers & Curlytoe girl (one of her toes curls inward). Some people have asked why Thomas doesn't have a nickname or why I don't call him Tommy - trust me when I say I have tried. Nothing has really sounded right except Thomas.

I don't know... maybe its because Abby is the 2nd kid and you just tend to do a few things different with them. I know, I know... different treatment is horrible, but it is reality. She gets just as much lov'ins and kisses as he does, but maybe Mommy & Daddy aren't as high strung as we were with him. Who knows? Anyways, here are a few pictures from this week of Abby...
Getting many kisses from her big brother
Today we started "tummy time" and she did pretty good! Not too shabby for 3.5 weeks old!


No comments: