Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Aches, Pains & Wobbling

I feel pathetic most days by the early afternoon and certainly into the evening. When I get up from any kind of sitting position, I'm sure it is like watching my 93-year old grandmother get up. My hips, my knees, my lower back all screaming at me. I guess it is a good thing that I'm a morning person and try to get a lot done in the AM hours. I know I need to put my feet up a lot more than I have been doing (although in the evening, my hubby is usually yelling at me to "SIT DOWN and put your feet up for 20 minutes... it won't kill you!") but I just feel like there is so much to do! Case in point - Abby will be here in 3 weeks - given I don't go into labor before then... her room is not ready. No bedding. I just started washing her clothes today. Things still scattered around her room. No diaper Genie. Poor girl doesn't have any decorations (like her brother did 2 months before his birth). I guess I just feel behind with baby #2... does that mean baby #2 and any others that follow just don't get preferable treatment like baby #1 did? Hmmm, I will have to speak to my younger sister about this - did she feel slighted in anyway growing up?

Tomorrow I have my 36 week appointment - I'll let you know how it goes. Nighty-night!

No comments: