Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend Mish-Mash

Since Thursday, we have been busy with "this & that" - here are some pictures from the weekend...

A belated birthday present arrived at Grannie & Poppie's house; notice Poppie is under the hood fixing the steering wheel, but Thomas is primed and ready to drive
After dinner at Grannie's house, we were getting ready for some strawberry shortcake dessert. Look at Daddy's bright idea with the whip cream...
... figures he liked it. Now I just hope this doesn't become habit!
This is a whipcream-lov'in-boy!
Thomas has never watched the entire movie of "Cars" - but he has seen about the first 35 minutes because I've had it in the car with us and that is about the most time he gets with any one DVD. Anyway, Friday night he brought it in from the car and said he wanted to watch it. So... Brian and I sat down with him and he was glued to the TV and the "Cars" movie the entire time. This is him at the beginning. I don't think he moved the entire time. I hope I haven't created a monster... we have already watched the movie 2 more times and its Sunday night. Thank goodness the week is starting and things look busy this week - I've got to get away from this movie. But in all honesty, I can see why little boys really like it!
Sunday we headed to Nana's house to visit - Aunt Jen & Uncle Ash were in town which was a bonus. We got some pool time in and had a blast! I know what this picture looks like... my son is almost underwater. What you dont see is he WANTS to be standing on the 3rd step of the ladder and he is laughing because he is right at water level. No worries... Nana is in arms reach of him. I think Nana & Aunt Jen fully understand how much of a fish he really is when he gets near water.
Practicing our kicking (and splashing Mommy)!
Aunt Jen carefully manuvering the netted-floatie that Thomas is in with all the balls!
Thomas sporting his UC Berkely shirt that his California cousins, Erin & Emily, along with Aunt Trisha & Uncle Eric gave him a while back. Who knows - maybe he will go there one day... I think that would be Fall 2025?????

No comments: