Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Redneck Bath

OK... so I know we live in Navarre, FL (aka: part of the Redneck Riveria), but these pictures definately do NOT help me explain that we are NOT Rednecks. I promise. No seriously. Please. We really are not locals!

Let me try & explain. Thomas & I were playing out front after dinner tonight (Brian had to work late) and I thought I would piggyback off of his idea from last night about using the cooler to get Thomas to aim for something while he was casting his rod/reel. Fast forward a few minutes & next thing you know I told Thomas that I would add water to our bucket so he could fish in it. Fast forward a few MORE minutes and you have this...

He is actually blowing bubbles in the water because it is up to his shoulders once he sits down. One more thing... he is NOT naked... he does have a diaper on. Not that helps my defense at all but I thought I would add that in.
This is the best... fishing out of a bucket. It just doesn't get any better than this.


No comments: