Thursday, July 2, 2009

Arriving at Disney

We are finally home after a 4 night/5 day adventure to Disney! What a great getaway and some much needed relaxation. I figured I would post chronologically from when we arrived to the last day so you get some idea of the fun that was had both at the Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort and the other places we visited!

After spending a good part of the day in the car, Thomas was certainly restless & definately needed to burn off some energy! One of the really nice things about the resort is how big it really is... there were so many walking paths, lakes, & bridges (designed after the Upstate New York area). Here were are the first evening walking to & from dinner and enjoying the company of the ducks. Thomas loved them - we even tried to remember to bring bread to feed them in the following days to come.


The view from our balcony
This is a brand new purchase and worth every penny! We just ordered this Travel Bed shortly before our trip from One Step Ahead and it worked great. He really has outgrown the pack-n-play, but at the same time, I didn't want him sleeping on a pull-out-couch. I have to admit, I was a little worried that Thomas would not take to it, but BOY did he prove me wrong. Maybe because I brought his "truck" pillow and he had his night-night blanket... but he slept great in it.


No comments: