Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Single Digit Days

We are in the home stretch... down to single digit days until this baby girl joins us (if not sooner). A week from Friday is our "go" day, but I have to say that I wouldn't be opposed to her coming earlier. Only downfall about that happening is not everything is DONE... of course, is everything really done before a baby arrives? Probably not.

Tomorrow I'm working all day up at school to finish lesson plans and get everything squared away for my long-term sub. We are actually meeting together on Monday in my classroom for me to give her all the low-down and walk her through the 6-7 weeks of lesson plans that I have prepared for her. Once that is complete, I'll feel mentally much better about work things.

I'm in the final 2 weeks of my current M.Ed class - thank goodness my professor is being somewhat easy on me with the final week assignment... I mean really... isn't giving birth a little more important than finishing online discussions, journals and papers? I would hope so. Meanwhile, there is usually homework everynight that I'm trying to stay on top of.

Each day Thomas and I have been attempting to stay busy in the morning after we have breakfast and play. My energy usually starts running out in the late-morning and I'm usually anxiously awaiting naptime. I have had very little energy in the afternoons, so I've surprised myself each day when him & I have managed to go on 30-45 minute walks/big wheel bike rides with Ziggy. I guess it just needs to be done or the two of them would go bananas (well, so would I coopped up in the house).

OK... until next time...

No comments: