Saturday, June 27, 2009

Busy non-stop Saturday

We are gearing up for our trip to Orlando that begins tomorrow, so today was all about cleaning, doing laundry, packing and taking care of last minute items. We are heading south & looking forward to several days at Saratoga Springs Disney Resort (compliments of Grannie & Poppie and their Disney vacation membership). I know it will be wonderful and I can't wait to relax with both of my boys. We don't have a set agenda (or I would not be relaxing), but we do know that we will be hitting Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and hopefully Epcot (for at least part of each day), and then be hitting the pool for other parts of the day. Thanks to the support Disney gives to the military, Brian gets his 5 day ticket for FREE and mine only costs $99 (Thomas is still FREE also)! Yeppiee! We also have dinner reservations at a few choice restaurants in Downtown Disney & our resort... so good eats for sure!

Anyway - not sure if I will be doing any blogging while we are gone, although Brian is bringing his laptop. But you all know that I will be the Kodak Kween (ooops, I mean Queen), so no worries, you will certainly see pictures when we get back at the end of the week. Enjoy your week!

No comments: