Turning four in our house seems to be a big deal.
And because it is the last year "at home" before school starts, it certainly warrants a special interview (click here for Thomas' 4-year old interview).
Here's a glimpse into what my "almost 4-year old" thinks about getting older and what her favorite things are.
- What is your favorite color? pink & blue
- What is your favorite food? mac & cheese and applesauce
- What is your favorite fruit? purple grapes
- What is your favorite drink? hot chocolate and apple juice
- What do you want to be when you grow up? in the Air Force to work with Daddy
- How old do you have to be to be "big"? 16 years old
- How old is "little"? 3 or 2 or 1-years old
- What do you like to play with? Barbie toys
- What do you like to do with Mommy? play games like Go-Fish and puzzles
- What do you like to do with Daddy? fishing and playing cards
- Who is your favorite person? Liz, Cooper, Samantha & Grannie
- What will you do now that you're going to be four? play with more Barbies
- What's your favorite TV show? Team Ummi Zummi on Nickelodeon
- What is your favorite thing to wear? Dresses & tights
- What is your favorite song? "Hard to Love" by Lee Bryce and "Downtown" by Lady Antebellum
- What's your favorite movie? Secret of the Wings & Lion King
- What's your favorite book? any book about doggies
- What sports do you like? gymnastics & soccer
- Where do you want to move next after Alaska? Florida (no surprise there)