Friday, June 12, 2009

Last Day of School

Thomas' Take...
"Sum, Sum, Summertime" is here! Today was my last day of school (as most of you know, I stay home with Mommy over the summertime because she is a teacher). As usual, Mommy sent in cupcakes with me so we could all celebrate my birthday (tomorrow) and we had a lot of fun! In addition, it is Flag Day this weekend so we all dressed up in our Red, White & Blue and had a school picnic. When we got to school this morning and saw my teacher, Ms. Deborah, I realized that we had the exact same shirt on... isn't that funny? All day long she said, "Mr. T (that is her nickname for me) - do you have my shirt on?" and I would just crack up laughing. I'm really going to miss her this summer, especially since I'm not coming back to school until early October. That is when Mommy will be going back to work and Baby Abby and I will go back to school together.

Me & Ms. D
Thank you gifts for Thomas' teachers... just something little to know how much they are appreciated!
Haircut day... after leaving school today we headed over to the barbershop and Ms. Peanut gave me a "well-past-due" birthday cut. Big news though - I sat in the big boy chair all by myself the entire time and let her cut my hair with the electric cutters. It must be because I'm almost 2 and that is what big boys like me do...

No comments: