Monday, June 15, 2009

Gym time!

How quickly a routine can fall into place - well, at least part of a routine. After getting up shortly after Brian left for work (5:30am), I showered and had my yummy 1 cup of coffee while I emailed and blogged. I knew that we had to go to Pensacola today for errands and thought we would get the day started early. Thomas was up at 7:15am, had breakfast and we were off an hour later. Friends have been telling me about Gymboree, but we had yet to try it. So... because we were in the area, I purposely made sure we got to the 9:00am class for Thomas' age. He loved it (and the teacher, Ms. Amy) and he just wore his self out during the 45 minute class with climbing, dancing, running & singing. I figured since we are not doing swim lessons this summer, it would be just as beneficial for me to get a membership (that costs the same as swim lessons) and let him attend unlimited classes/playtime all while in an air conditioned gym. Surely this will be part of our weekly routine (maybe 2x per week) in the morning.







Video Clip - He wanted to jump so high that I think he made Ms. Amy a little nervous as she was laughing. Thomas just wanted to go, go, go the entire time!

No comments: