Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

In the spirit of some of my blogging buddies, I am implementing "Thankful Thursdays" where I can remind myself what I am so thankful for (especially this week):

1) Due to my pregnancy & the fact that it is harder & harder to get a good night sleep - I am ohh so very thankful for my "Snooggle" (it is a U-shaped body pillow) that just swallows me and conforms to my big preggo curves!

2) My husband being home - although I'm used to the military lifestyle of TDYs and deployments, it is never easy. I'm so thankful he is home and can see us everyday. Although the next deployment is on the horizon, we are living everyday for now.

3) My one cup of coffee each morning (my limited caffeine each day) that has yummy Coffeemate Hazelnut - it helps get the day going on the right foot!

No comments: