Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home!

The boys picked me up last night and they were a sight for soar eyes. I was coming down the security ramp from the gate and could see Thomas sitting on the ground waiting. Brian must have seen me because he leaned down and whispered something to Thomas. I saw him get up off the ground and start looking my way... then I started to cry! Yes, I know... pathetic! But I was waving and Thomas' facial expression turned from "where is she?" to "Oh, Mama" with an enormous smile. He ran to me and hugged me. He pulled away to look at me and then would squeeze me tight again. Oh what a feeling! I guess this is what Brian felt like (x 1000) after being deployed for 7 months! Of course, I also got some kisses and loves from Bri also. The best part? Apparently my boys missed me! Oh Home Sweet Home.

No comments: