Monday, June 22, 2009

Top #1 job

This week's #1 priority is to get rid of this...
These are the 7.5 Rubbermaid containers of baby boy clothes that I have kept organized ever since receiving them or Thomas growing out of them. Anyway, early this week, I sorted through them and pulled out any gender neutral & special clothes that I wanted to keep for the baby. As you can see, there are still a lot of clothes left over. The reason for the urgency of this week's project is I have a ton of baby girl clothes that have either been donated to me already from friends who had little girls OR the unbelievable amount I have already received from baby showers/relatives. Because I'm an organized FREAK... I have to fix this situation ASAP (look below) -
Yes, I'm embarassed to say that this is currently the baby's room. Aughhhh! I'm breaking out in hives just looking at this picture. There is just so much stuff to put away and get organized, but I need my Rubbermaid containers to do it. So... I have already made several phone calls this morning to different organizations who would greatly benefit from getting all of these baby clothes. Yeah!!! Now, I just need to offload them in big trash bags and label them according to size (so I can have my stink'in containers back). Wish me luck!

No comments: