Monday, June 22, 2009

Count down to exercise

I don't know whether it is the hot temperatures outside (today is supposed to reach 100 degrees, not including the heat index) or whether it is the lack of "formal" exercise I've always been used to - but I am starting to count down the days when I can get back to an exercise routine and start fitting back into my normal clothes. Don't get me wrong, I really do love being pregnant - Lord knows I have had 2 very easy pregnancies (no morning sickness, working long hours on my feet with ease, not gaining too much weight, etc). HOWEVER, different friends of mine are so good about exercising and eating right AND not to mention all the work out clothes/shoes that I keep seeing on sale at stores AND the very cool double running stroller (BOB Revolution Dualie Stroller) that we found online that I will be buying. Of course, I should probably have Brian sell my current Babyjogger stroller on Ebay first so that I can afford this next one, but alas...

No comments: