Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Routine?

Everyone thrives on a routine; some need a more strict routine & others need basic structure. Most of you know that I fall somewhere in between, but a little more towards the first one. Last summer, right after Thomas turned 1 years old & while Brian was deployed, I knew that I needed a good summer routine to keep both of us sane and happy while we were home together for 2 months. It ended up working out really well - running (in the jogging stroller) with Zig in the morning before it got to hot, either pool or beach & erronds each day were the usual routine. It made time fly with Brian gone and I got into good shape!

This summer is going to be different. First & foremost - I'm 32 weeks pregnant! No running here. On top of that, it is way hot outside & being pregnant doesn't help. So... today is the first day of summer break for me, so I find it fitting to blog first thing this morning, as Thomas is still sleeping, and try and figure out this summer's routine??? Hmmmm??? I have some ideas, but I'll get back to you later. Enjoy the week.

No comments: