Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Into town

It's funny how I say, "I'm going into town," when I mean that I'm heading into FWB. It's not like we live in the woods, BFE or some other remote area. I just mean that I'm leaving little Navarre and heading either east to Ft. Walton Beach or west to Pensacola. Anyway... just a little quirk.

I feel like there is lots to do this morning. Bringing the VW Routan in for its first oil change & maintanance check up around 8am; Brian is meeting us over there so we can then have his truck after we bring him back to work... that would be awful to be stuck at the dealer with Thomas for hours; need to swing by school to pick up a few things for summer (I must get started preparing lesson plans for the first 2 months of school... auuughhh); got to drop by Thomas' daycare because we forgot to pick up a few of his things on our last day - it will be good to see Ms. D and his little friends; probably will grab some breakfast at the bagel shop in town too.

That's this AM - got to go back into town this afternoon to get Brian and then head back over to the dealer to pick up the van. Apparently we will be in the car quite a bit today... thank goodness for our DVD system on days like this.

No comments: