Friday, October 29, 2010

Sweetness in a small package

I know I'm partial. I know I'm her mother. But Abbigail really is sweetness in a small package. Yes, she gets daily "bad" reports from school. Yes, I see a lot of those same "bad" behaviors at home. But, she is a sweetie pie. Let it be said too that she is a Daddy's girl. Huh? Maybe that is the problem. OK... maybe not. The bottom line is her smile is just as contagious as Thomas'. I love it.

Last weekend we headed to the playground at the park and enjoyed some fresh air, feeding the ducks/geese and playing on all the juggle gyms. What a great time we had.
Not only ducks & geese... but lots and lots of turtles too!
The watchers

Whose on the other side?
Seeing things through a glass bubble?
Those who have come before her


No comments: