Monday, October 25, 2010

A new face at our house

Clean slate.
Empty canvas.
Work of art... waiting to happen.
My inspector
The "guts"
I was a little surprised that neither of the inspectors or the hound dog wanted to touch or, in Ziggy's case, lick the yuckies.
Side note question... As kids, was my family the only one who baked the pumpkin seeds and then ate them like they were going out of style? Man they were good.
Picking the perfect face
Duplicating the perfect face (aka: tracing the stencil)
Not too bad for a beginner.
I'm not talking about the kids... I'm the beginner. I'm embarrassed to say that as an adult I have never carved a pumpkin. Yes, I'm 36 years old too. I guess this is what having kids will do for the richness of your life.
Abby is not sure what to make of the new guy, or rather -
the new face at our house.


No comments: