Tuesday, June 1, 2010

AP @ CSU

I am here again in beautiful Ft. Collins, CO for the Annual AP World History Reading (which is where me & about 850+ other high school history & college professors score the essay portion of the National Exam). Looking forward to an awesome week of professional development, meeting lots of other history nerds, seeing some friends I made last year, read a book (yes, sadly enough, this is the week that I actually read a book all year long), AND not any less important... get some much needed early morning runs in around campus/town before each long day of reading and scoring essays (I might even try & fit in a fitness class at the brand new CSU Rec Center. Oops, sorry folks... if I failed to mention that I am up here in the more northern part of CO at Colorado State University - home of the fighting Rams!

The difference this year is I am not 31 weeks pregnant and should be able to get much more exercise and outdoor activities in compared to this time last year when baby Abby was sitting on my bladder and kicking her feet into my ribs. I'm also hoping the weather cooperates this year and we dont' have any FREAK hail storms - I'm hoping for some cool mornings, beautiful afternoons and all-around nice CO early summer weather.... whatever that means, right?

No comments: