Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Real Running - 13.1 miles

We did it. We are registered & paid in full to be runners in the 2010 Pensacola Marathon & Half Marathon. Brian and I will be running the 1/2 Marathon (13.1 miles) portion of the race on November 14th! Wow... there is nothing like setting a goal and saying, "Holy S%*t", I really am going to do it. Neither one of us has ever run this kind of race, but we are both up for the challenge of training and running in it together and are super excited that we have no excuses now. Of course, I say this now. Let's see how I'm doing in 5 months as I am preparing to make this happen.

To all of my friends (especially Kari, Kendra, Jordan and Abbey) who have done this already (and some of those crazy girls have done it more than once) - you inspire me and I really am looking forward to "Real Running!"

No comments: