Sunday, June 27, 2010

Indoor Sand Pit

These kind of things only seem to happen at Grannie's house. Maybe because she is creative; maybe because anything goes at Grannie's; maybe because he asked... either way... only at Grannie's house would there be an indoor Sand Pit in the garage so that Thomas can play with all of his construction trucks. Take a peek... the boy is having a blast and is clearly in his own world. Pure Bliss for a little boy.





Thomas spent the night over at Grannie & Grandpop's house on Saturday night - these pictures were taken this morning as he played in his 'jammies. Just like Abby got to enjoy being an "only child" with us - Thomas got to be the spoiled grandchild and had them all to his self. It's funny because when I drop him off there, I hardly can get a hug and kiss goodbye - he is usually running to get his hands on all the fun things to do over there. But, my saving grace is when he does return home... he is always very lovey & is sure to tell me how much he missed me. It usually goes like this:
  • T - "Mommy, you miss me while I was gone?"
  • M - "Yes, Yes I missed you very much."
  • T - "Good, I'm so proud of you Mommy." (he uses this phrase a bit... he picked it up from me when I would tell him that through the potty training phase.)
  • M - "Thomas, do you mean to say that you are "happy to see me, Mommy?"
  • T - "No... I said I'm proud of you. I'm proud of you for making it with out me."

*Sigh* He is right ... I made it without him, but I sure do like it when he is home. It is surely too quiet with him gone.

No comments: