Monday, June 21, 2010

Daily Dose of Humor

As I was getting dressed this morning, I noticed it was a little too quiet for my house. "Where were my two darlings hiding out?" is what flashed into my head. No sooner was I about to call out their names, out walks Thomas (with Abby crawling right behind him) in my shoes. Not any old pair of shoes... a pair of my high heel shoes. I had to pick myself up off of the floor after peeing my pants. Man - kids do the darnest.

I don't know why Brian was so worried about Nana wanting to buy him a kitchen set to play with - now he needs to be worried about him dressing up in my clothes and shoes! HA-HA! I'm just kidding, I know that it is just part of role play, pretend and creativity. I just don't think that Brian will find it quite as amuzing as me. :)

No comments: