Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Hugs

The other night, my little elves and I got busy making holiday treats - Christmas Hugs - for teachers & special friends.  Here's the production line (please disregard the fact that Abby is shirtless.  I have no idea?)






Here are my silly elves waiting patiently as the Christmas Hugs are in the oven at 200 degrees for 7 minutes getting soft. Once they were topped with M&Ms, I put them in the refrigerator overnight to be cooled & set!
In all the midst of gooey mess, I forgot to take a picture of the kids putting 2 holiday M&Ms (red & green) on top of the softened candy cane kiss.  To be really honest with you, that part should have been reserved for just me.  It got a bit messy because everyone wanted to lick their fingers each time they touched candy.  Needless to say, the 3 of them got to taste test many Christmas Hugs!



No comments: