Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Night Leftovers (the Winter Solstice Edition)

Gheez... I finally made it to Christmas Break.  Halleluiah!
  • Earlier this week, I was pleasantly surprised to open a small package from Florida DOE complete with my Admin Leadership Certification.  Now I'm dual certificated.
  • Thomas' tooth is still hangin' on.  There is a possibility that the Tooth Fairy might have to contend with Santa.
  • Tomorrow is the shortest day of our winter - known as the winter solstice.  From this point forward we will be gaining daylight minutes all the way until mid-June.  Can I get an Amen?
  • I'm very much looking forward to the next 2+ weeks off while I enjoy my Christmas vacation.  Sledding, baking, sleeping in, cleaning & straightening my house, puzzles, movies, and just enjoying extra moments with my munchkins.
  • Speaking of my time off - can not wait to purge Marilyn's room of baby stuff.  All of it... furniture, toys, clutter, nonsense.  My hope is to give her a little girl's room just like she deserves & wants.
Happy Weekend, friends.  Enjoy every minute of it with the people you love. 

No comments: