Monday, October 8, 2012

School Chaos... eliminated!

Over the last 6 weeks, backpacks have been laying around, paperwork has been piling up high & school folders are clogging up the counters.
I'm not sure why it has taken me this long to do something - other than constantly straightening up & moving the piles around - but I finally put my plan into action.
Of course, I had the help of my wonderful {and VERY patient} husband.
 
As always, I had to draw it out.

 After stumbling across an old bulletin board in the back of the garage & then purchasing a few things at the craft store... I primed it all for a base coat & got it all ready for some color.
 Finished product.
 And just a short time later...
 
 ... I had backpacks, folders, art work, pictures, weekly schedules & prized (A+) papers in place!
Bonus?  I also have a painted "M" and hook waiting for Marilyn when she starts school.
Can I just tell you the type of relief that has come over me now that I have this?
Seriously.
All that school chaos... eliminated!
I feel like all is right in the world again.  Finally.



No comments: