Saturday, October 13, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers (the sick edition)


Weekend... you better be good to me.  You better let me sleep in.  You better make me feel better.  I realize it is not your fault, but I do expect you to fix it.  Ah, I mean... fix me.
  • Being sick sucks.  Excuse my French.  It's one thing when the kids {or even your husband} are sick, but it's quite another when Mommy is sick.  It's equivalent to power going out in your house, or the hot water being turned off... you can get by with candles or a cold shower... but again... it's not pretty & NO one likes it.
  • The moose are out in full force (it's mating season).  I've seen many, many in the last few days.
  • We have gone several nights this week without a bedtime bottle - Marilyn is off the bottle and I'm making it official!  I plan on packing up all the bottles this weekend and getting rid of them all!
  • Thomas is really enjoying basketball.  I won't lie... so am I.  I'm not opposed to being a basketball mom at all.
  • Abby's words are coming fast & furious... it's just crazy.  I feel like she is night and day from just a few short months ago.  I love listening to her stories or her explanations to me about anything.  After going for so long without being able to understand her, I think I just love hearing her talk.  Period.
  • Next week I'll be at the halfway point of this internship.  Wow.
  • Have I mentioned that I love our Friday night tradition?  Yep... watching a kids movie with our kiddos and eating popcorn!  Love.  It.
  • The Aurora are out tonight dancing across the sky.  It will never get old watching the Northern Lights!
Have a good weekend... enjoy!

 
 

No comments: