Monday, October 22, 2012

Abbigail's letter


Dear Abbigail,
I love you.  I love you.  I love you. 

With that said, I want you to know that you are stubborn.  Ohhhhh, you are stubborn!  I realize you are only 3-years old, so this has to be part of the reason.  The other reason I think you are stubborn is because we must be so much alike.  You are doing things that are driving me crazy & giving me even more gray hair than I already have.

To better illustrate:
I know that I'm naturally inquisitive but you ask "why?" on everything I say.  Even when I say that it's snack time or time to go play.  I know that I have a type A personality and like things just *so*, but you are particular with everything... which clothes you will wear, which pen/pencil you want to use, where a toy goes when it's time to clean up, etc.  And don't even get me started with the crying.  I realize I can be emotional from time to time when I feel passionate about something, but you have taken it to a whole new level.  You cry at least 10x a day.  Really?  Is that really necessary? 

I guess when you are 3-years old, anything goes.  Just par for the course is what I'm telling myself.

Love,
Mommy




No comments: