Tuesday, October 23, 2012

HeckLures' is going private

Update:
HeckLures' Adventures is going private.
I've been thinking about this for quite a long time. 
Some might argue that with posting photos and including the names of my little munchkins, along with noting your city and and state, the blog should probably be private... as a little extra security.
Additionally, as the kiddos are getting older, what I share & who I share it with should not be a concern of mine.  By going private, I know who is out there reading.
 
If you want to be invited to be one of my readers... just knock.
Leave a comment, send me an email, or drop me a note on Facebook with your email address.
You have a week... the blog is going private on Nov.1st.
I hope to see you soon.
 

1 comment:

Danifred said...

I think I'm already added, but just to make sure, I'm at rizzsmom at g mail. dot. com.