Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Photo Shoot turned Winter Wonderland

I knew my days were numbered when it came to getting in a Fall photo shoot - the snow was due any day AND there weren't too many trees left that actually still had some colored leaves.  However, I've had my eye on this one tree in our neighborhood that I knew would be a great setting.  What I didn't plan on was the snow showers starting today.  Because the snow was light, I figured we still had a shot at some good pictures.  Here's a glimpse at the fun...

 





 I'm not really sure why the tears, other than it was all just new to her.  They only lasted for a minute or two and then Marilyn was all smiles again.
 The snow flakes were getting bigger and falling a bit harder by now.






 
Speeding down the hill together
On the way home and unbeknowst to any of us... the snow would continue to fall through the afternoon & into the evening.  More pictures tomorrow of the kids playing in a winter wonderland!




1 comment:

Danifred said...

What a cool photo shoot. Leaves to snow... awesome!