Thursday, June 14, 2012

The present hunt



Video Clip - Please excuse the 9 minute length video "clip" but I thought it deemed birthday cute to include it today.  For the first time ever, Brian and I sent Thomas on a birthday present hunt around the house complete with 5 clues along the way that he had to figure out.  Wouldn't you know that he guessed them 10x faster than it took for me to be creative and come up with the rhyming clues... that little birthday stinker.  I also need to state for the record that Brian and I rarely go overboard with presents for the kids - we just don't.  They are spoiled enough everyday and certainly with gifts from loved ones.  However, this year was a little different for a certain little boy's 5th birthday.  Well, if truth be told... Daddy went overboard.  I'm sure when you see what he got (and trust me... it was bought used), you will understand what I'm talking about.  But... it is Alaska and the chances of us ever living here again are pretty slim.  So... we will ALL be enjoying this one, especially since Daddy already has one of his own.


No comments: