Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursdays (Surprise! New Edition)


There is truely nothing I am more thankful for than my family & my health. Not only do I have my family (parents & sister as well as extended family), but also my husband's family who love me unconditionally. Even more, I have MY FAMILY... my loving & wonderful husband and two beautiful children who are the center of my world. I have said before that I am blessed; Brian and I are blessed; so blessed to have true love in our lives... each other, our children & our families.
Now we have blessed yet again. We are pregnant and are expecting Baby Heck #3 in mid-May of next year. We are just beginning our 2nd trimester (at 13 weeks along) and are very much looking forward to a good prenancy and welcoming a new little Heck in the late Spring. Oh does this baby know what madness already exists in the Heck Household?

2 comments:

Lynnlee said...

Yay!!! I re-read that like two times to make sure I understood exactly what I was saying. How exciting!!

Danifred said...

Congratulations my friend! I am very excited for you and your family. What fun you guys have in store for you. And, May 6th is my birthday if you want to shoot for then :)