Monday, November 15, 2010

My mouth hurts

I stayed home from school today because I was a bit under the weather. Instead of me having to drive to pick them up after daycare, Daddy picked the kids up and brought them home which I'm sure was a refreshing change for Daddy. When they got home & Thomas got out of the truck, the first thing he said to me was, "My mouth hurts Mommy!" Apparently, this is how the tail end of the conversation went on the way home between the two of them:

T: My mouth hurts, Daddy!
D: Why? Is it because you talk so much?
T: Yes, its because I talk a lot.
D: Well make sure you tell Mommy when we get home.
T: OK.

And this is one reason that Daddy has nicknamed Thomas, "Mouth of the South." He's a talker. By the way, I was being slightly sarcastic about the ride being a refreshing change for Daddy - Thomas talked the entire 40 minute ride home & Abby cried & whined most of that time too. Ha! Welcome to Mommy's world.
He-he!

No comments: