Thursday, November 11, 2010

A mid-week day off...

... can only mean one thing. Rave reviews from everyone! From sleeping in (until the 6 o'clock hour), lazy mornings in our 'jammies (don't think I took a shower until after lunch), and lots of free time to play, play and play some more!

Today is gorgeous and even a tad bit warm, so we were sure to take advantage of play time outback on the playground. Abbigail is getting so brave that is scares me. For example, she wants to climb all the ladders... even the one that goes up to the 3rd floor tower. She wants to try and scale the rock wall (oh god help me... so I hold her up and let her "climb"). And of course, insists on going HEAD first down the slide. It's a 10 foot slide people. She ends up crashing hands and head first into the grass and then just rolls over and gets up like sky-diving is no big deal at all. She is my crazy one. Here she is on the 2nd floor trying to decide where she wants to go next.
Thomas, just the same, enjoyed running, screaming, climbing...
And swinging

There is nothing as good as a cold drink when you are all done.

And of course a snack with Daddy.
Abby probably ate 1/3 of this apple... have I told you before that she eats like a truck driver? I have no idea why she weighs so little (more to come on that in the next blog entry about her 15-month old checkup).


No comments: