Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy (Belated) Halloween!

Sorry for the delay. It was an exhausting weekend of festivities and let me just say this... there is such a thing as "too much" holiday. For Thomas it was 3 nights of dressing up - Abby enjoyed 2 of her own. For Mommy... well, let's just say that I don't even enjoy that much birthday celebration let alone one that involves costumes and candy (um... sugar). However, I did have a great time seeing them both with big smiles and in the full Halloween spirit!  So, with out any more delay... here are my two adorable munchkins dressed as Woody and his sidekick the Bubble Bee.
Friday night was spent with Grannie & Grandpop at the Boo at the Zoo... he had two costumes.  1) Pirate...


... and 2) was Woody
Saturday we headed to a Fall festival where the kids dressed up...






... where we also got to ride a horsey!
I think Thomas named his horse, "BullsEye"

And finally we trick or treated on Sunday evening for lots of sugar!  Abby enjoying the good life as she "rode" from house to house.  She only got out to knock on doors and hold out her bag.

At night's end, Abby enjoyed a juice box so wash down all her treats!  I can't believe how long she kept the bee hood/face on... the girl never ceases to amaze me.

No comments: