Monday, November 15, 2010

Not a shoe lover... until now!

We think Abby has been converted.
Finally.
The girl just has not liked shoes. At all.
I guess I can't blame her... she is a Florida girl afterall.
Thomas was the same at her age. But he learned to conform when necessary.
All it took was the right pair of shoes.
Um, well... not shoes... Crocs.

Daddy bought Abby her first pair while he was in Colorado at REI. Thank god they were on sale because I'm not a proponent of expensive shoes for kids. Around $10-$15 is what I am willing to pay. Thomas also got his first name brand pair of Crocs (usually he wears the Dollar Store brand). I know, what a cheapy.
Anyway... these two kiddos are beside themselves about these shoes. Especially Abby. Unfortunately for me, she can't wear them to school (not very good for the playground) so I still have to force her to wear her little sneakers. That doesn't always go over well with her. I stand corrected... that rarely goes over well with her.
At least I know at home and on the weekends, things will be easier for us when it comes to putting the final touch on getting dressed and getting out the door.

No comments: