Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving 2010 certainly was a wonderful day to give thanks - we had loved ones surrounding us and we were blessed to enjoy a delicious meal that everyone helped prepare.  Sorry that this Thanksgiving wish is a day late... there was just so much going on yesterday from sun up to sun down (including a 6:15 am Walmart visit for some missing items).  The Heck Family is certainly hoping that all of our friends & family too enjoyed their turkey day and was able to celebrate with friends & family all around.  I know this year's holiday was especially meaningful because Brian was home & able to enjoy it all with us.  We are eternally grateful for that and all those who are separated from loved ones this holiday season.  God speed.


 Happy Thanksgiving from the Heck Family!

As yesterday was not only Thanksgiving, but also my "Thankful Thursday" entry (both of which I missed)... let me just take a moment and give thanks for/to:
  • all the love that surrounds me
  • my most handsome & caring husband
  • my two beautiful & healthy children
  • being so blessed that we are going to bring another child into this world soon
  • my dear friends who stand by me through all of the ups & downs in my life and who give me the support I need to endure
  • my health
  • my career... teaching is a passion and I'm so glad that my flame has not even begun to burn out.
  • the military... although it is difficult everyday to be a member & spouse in a military family, it this same organization that gives us our strength, our livelihood & the courage we need to take on each day.
  • my students who teach me something everyday & make me a better person.

1 comment:

Danifred said...

What a beautiful post! Happy Thanksgiving my friend!