Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Night Leftovers (slow the hands of time please! edition)

  • Where has the time gone?  Marilyn will be 2-years old in a week. 
  • How is this possible?  School is over in less than 5 days and we will have a real-deal 1st grader on our hands.  Moreover, Thomas is having his 6th birthday party in just 2 short weeks.  Slow the hands of time, please! 
  • Time flies when you're having fun. Our assignment here in beautiful Alaska is almost two-thirds complete.  It feels like just yester-week we were driving up through Canada along the ALCAN Highway. I wonder what will be next?
  • Marilyn is wearing all the clothes that Abby wore just last year/summer.  It's crazy that I just put these clothes in storage not too long ago.
  • My minivan will be paid off in a few more months (insert the "whoop-whoop" dance).  I feel like we were just shopping for it.  Wow.
  • On most days, I need more than the allotted 24 hours in a day. 
  • On a totally unrelated note, the forecasters are calling for several inches of snow by Saturday morning.  Shut the flippin' front door and shoot me now.  This is beyond ridiculous.
  • I'm thankful this week that Thomas has had no hesitation in getting back on the bike (ie: the horse) and riding after his bloody crash the other day.

No comments: