Wednesday, May 1, 2013

10 of My Truths

1. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

2. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

3. I do not like to play dress up or sit and have tea... although I put a smile on and can pretend like the best of them. There are 1 million other things that I just would rather do.

4. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

5. I don't mean this to sound insensitive but obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

6. On a daily basis I feel like the warranty on all of my body parts is expiring - my knee aches, my foot is often in pain, my eye prescription is that of an 80-year old and my gums in my mouth are... well... I won't even go there.

7. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

8. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.


9. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!

10. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Jeans? Jeans never get dirty; and you can wear them forever.



No comments: