Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What everyone is talking about in the New Year!

Brian:
Conversation at the dinner table New Year's Eve night while everyone is devouring crab legs (including the 1 and 3-year old)...

Brian: "Girls, I'm gonna spoil you so much now that no boy is gonna be able to please you with fine food when you start dating!"
And in the next breathe...
Brian: "Thomas, I'm gonna teach you how to take the girls you date to the buffet for a cheap date!"

Ha-ha!  Way to teach the double standard Daddy!


Me:
How early does the gym/Hangar 5 open in the morning? 
What?
6am is not early enough! (as I try to figure out a new workout schedule for me that can happen before Brian leaves for work in the AM).

Thomas:
Now that Christmas is over, how much longer until my birthday, Mom?

Abby:
Each morning since Christmas morning when Abby comes into our room to wake us up, she touches my face with her little hands & says, "Merry Christmas, Mommy!" (but it actually sounds like "Merr Tismas, Mommy!")  It's absolute sweetness.

Marilyn:
Wanting to be included with what everyone else is doing & having, Marilyn has learned how to say "I do!" and "Me too!"  However, for cuteness, she will immeidately deny wanting or liking what she just desired a moment earlier.  That's what a 19-month old will give ya.  The video captures that for sure!



No comments: