Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Choo-Choo


Today the kids & me had fun decorating a GingerBread Christmas Train.
Lots of fun (for them & me).
But I'm very glad that I took the advice of several blogging friends and prepped all the parts before I had the kids join me.
By the time they pulled up the stools and joined me at the kitchen counter, they were ready to dive into the candies and icing for the train. I have to tell you that they LOVED eating the candies but also sticking them on the train.
It is no surprise that the Heck train didn't turn out exactly the way the box picture looks... but we went for quality of fun & yumminess of candies... not for precise replication of the model.
And all of our troops here were perfectly happy with the results.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Samantha Bergin said...

So sweet. The choo choo train looks yummy. Merry Christmas Heck's!! Thinking of you in Seattle...
- Sam & Chris